We are delighted that you are considering studying with us!
We currently have 4 Malaysian students enrolled at Leeds Arts University, as well as many others from across South East Asia.
Read our international student profiles to find out more about them!
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to contact Leeds Arts University directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A strong portfolio of art/design work is required for all courses.
Foundation Diploma in Art & Design
- STPM with GPA 2.0
- IELTS for UKVI* 5.0
*this is the only test accepted by UK Visas & Immigration for entry to Further Education courses
You should achieve one of the following:
- STPM (Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia) with GPA 3.0
- Malaysian Certificate
- Malaysian Diploma (possible direct entry to Year 2)
- A Levels: Grades BBC
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: 26 Points
- IELTS 5.5 (not necessary if taking A Levels or International Baccalaureate)
You should achieve:
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university in Malaysia
- IELTS 6.0