Level 4 Students: To find out more, please come to our Information Session on 6th December at 4.30pm. Full details are available on E-Studio.
The University encourages students to consider study and work abroad opportunities as a way of developing global perspectives and cross-cultural capabilities in their day to day lives and practice.
Why Study Abroad:
- Stand out from the crowd (less than 5% of UK students do it!)
- Get a grant to help with your living expenses! That's free money!
- Boost your self-confidence, independence, and ambition
- Discover a different culture and gain an international perspective
- Discover new strengths and abilities while enhancing your CV
- Develop your language skills
- Gain an international network of friends
- Travel the world and have fun while you do!
• Start planning in your first year.
• Research our partner institutions, you can find a list of our European (through the Erasmus+ programme) and worldwide partners here.
• Speak to your Course Leader about your plans and secure their approval - you will need a reference!
• Complete the relevant application form and return to the International Team before the Friday 1st February deadline.
• If you are successful, you will be invited to complete the application process of your chosen partner institution.
For new or existing institution partnership inquiries please contact:
Head of Internationalisation
Leeds Arts University
Leeds, LS2 9AQ
Tel. +44(0)113 2028060