How you apply to Leeds Arts University depends on the type of course you’re interested in.

International Students (from outside the UK/EU) can find application information for all levels of study on this page.

There are several different methods of applying to us depending on which course you would like to study.

If you have decided to pursue postgraduate study with us, you need to apply directly to the University. The forms and information you need can be found in this section.

Our undergraduate courses are processed through UCAS. Click here for contact details and further information on this application process.

If it’s our further education courses that you’d like to apply for, you’ll find information and an application form to send directly to the University here.

If you would like further clarification on the information in these sections, please don’t hesitate to contact our Student Welfare Team.