An inspiring exhibition of work by the graduating students from Leeds College of Art 2016.
Leeds College of Art is celebrating 170 years of delivering art education by hosting an innovative collection of final year student work at our end of year show, entitled Made Here.
The free exhibition is open to all and will give visitors the opportunity to view the latest creative talent from across the College. Our buildings will be transformed into large scale exhibition spaces and you can purchase different types of work at ‘The Art Market’ (Blenheim Walk only).
Made Here is on:-
Saturday 11 June – Thursday 16 June
- Saturday 11 June, 10am-4pm
- Monday 13 June, 9am-8pm
- Tuesday 14 June, 9am-8pm
- Wednesday 15 June, 9am-8pm
- Thursday 16 June, 9am-5pm
At our Blenheim Walk site:-
- BA (Hons) degree programmes: Animation; Creative Advertising; Fashion; Fine Art; Graphic Design; Illustration; Photography; Printed Textiles & Surface Pattern Design; and Visual Communication.
- MA Creative Practice (work in progress)
- Short Courses and Young Creatives
- The Art Market
At our Vernon Street site:-
- Access to Higher Education & Diploma in Visual Arts
- Extended Diploma in Art & Design
- Level 2 Diploma in Visual Arts
Our Foundation Diploma in Art and Design students exhibited their work from 20 May – 26 May at the Vernon Street site.
- 11 June - 16 June 2016
- Vernon Street & Blenheim Walk (Get Directions)