Two exhibitions showcasing the breadth of work produced by our students.
These open shows will transform our buildings into large-scale exhibition spaces, giving you the opportunity to view the latest work from our creative, talented students.
You can also purchase prints, cards, stationery and artwork at the Art Market, which will be open at Blenheim Walk from 9-14 June (cash payments only).
Saturday 9 June – Thursday 14 June (Blenheim Walk & Vernon Street)
- BA (Hons) degree courses – Blenheim Walk
- Extended Diploma in Art & Design – Vernon Street
- Access to HE Diploma (Art & Design) – Vernon Street
- Level 2 Diploma in Visual Arts – Vernon Street
Saturday 9 June, 10-4pm
Monday 11 June, 9-8pm
Tuesday 12 June, 9-8pm
Wednesday 13 June, 9-8pm
Thursday 14 June, 9-5pm
If you’re a school group and would like a guided tour of the show by one of our student ambassadors, please email email@example.com.
Take a look at the films from last year's show...
- 18 May - 14 June 2018
- Leeds Arts University (Get Directions)