The University encourages students to consider study and work abroad opportunities as a way of developing global perspectives and cross-cultural capabilities in their day to day lives and practice.
Why Study Abroad:
- Stand out from the crowd (less than 5% of UK students do it!)
- Get a grant to help with your living expenses! That's free money!
- Boost your self-confidence, independence and ambition
- Discover a different culture and gain an international perspective
- Discover new strengths and abilities and enhance your CV
- Develop your language skills
- Gain an international network of friends
- Travel the world and have fun while you do!
• Start planning and preparing in your first year.
• Speak to your Course Leader about your plans and secure their approval.
• Complete the relevant application form and return to the International Team.
• If you are successful, you be invited to complete your chosen partner institution application form.
• Attend a pre-departure briefing then away you go!
For new or existing institution partnership enquiries please contact:
Head of Internationalisation
Leeds Arts University
Leeds, LS2 9AQ
Tel. +44(0)113 2028060