Wondering where to start when you graduate? These interactive workshops will help you prepare for the transition from student to industry professional.
Career-Track Tuesdays are a series of evening workshops designed to get you thinking about moving into the world of work.
They cover every aspect of how to boost your appeal: not just to employers, but also other important people such as potential partners and clients. The sessions include important skills such as:
- using networking to meet the right people and leave a lasting impression
- using social media to promote yourself and your work
- putting together a really good CV, portfolio and/or showreel
- how to impress in interviews
- strategies for finding the right job for you
- making the transition from student to professional.
All students are warmly invited to attend these workshops. They take place every other Tuesday evening in term-time, with refreshments provided.