Extra-ordinary people. Extra-ordinary experience. Extra-ordinary work.
Two innovative exhibitions of work by graduating students from Leeds College of Art 2017.
The free exhibitions are open to all and will give you the opportunity to view our latest creative talent from across the College. Our buildings will be transformed into large scale exhibition spaces, and you can purchase prints, cards, stationery and artwork at ‘The Art Market’.
Friday 19 May – Wednesday 24 May (Vernon Street only)
- Foundation Diploma in Art and Design
- Friday 19 May, 10-8pm
- Saturday 20 May, 10-4pm
- Monday 22 May, 10–8pm
- Tuesday 23 May, 10-8pm
- Wednesday 24 May, 10-8pm
Saturday 10 June – Thursday 15 June (Blenheim Walk & Vernon Street)
- BA (Hons) degree courses: Animation; Creative Advertising; Fashion; Fine Art; Graphic Design; Illustration; Photography; Printed Textiles & Surface Pattern Design; Visual Communication
- Extended Diploma in Art & Design
- Access to Higher Education
- Level 2 Diploma in Visual Arts
- Saturday 10 June, 10-4pm
- Monday 12 June, 9-8pm
- Tuesday 13 June, 9-8pm
- Wednesday 14 June, 9-8pm
- Thursday 15 June, 9-5pm
If you’re a school group and would like a guided tour of the show by one of our student ambassadors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: On Tuesday 13 June, 1.30-3.30pm, there may be limited access to the Extended Diploma exhibition at Vernon Street due to a National Standardisation event.
- 19 May - 15 June 2017
- Leeds College of Art