A temporary exhibition of work by graduating students from Leeds College of Art 2015.
Leeds College of Art is hosting an inspiring and innovative collection of final year student work at our end of year show, entitled Going Going Gone.
The free exhibition is open to all and will give visitors the opportunity to view the latest creative talent from across the College. Our buildings will be transformed into large scale exhibition spaces and you can even purchase prints and artwork at ‘The Art Market’ (Blenheim Walk only).
But be quick it won’t be here for long!
Going Going Gone is on:-
Saturday 13th June – Thursday 18th June (Blenheim Walk & Vernon Street)
Exhibiting students’ work from:-
- BA (Hons) degree programmes: Graphic Design; Fine Art; Fashion; Creative Advertising; Printed Textiles & Surface Pattern Design; Photography; Visual Communication; Art & Design (Interdisciplinary); Digital Film, Games and Animation
- Extended Diploma in Art & Design
- Access to Higher Education & Diploma in Visual Arts
- Short Courses
- Saturday 13 June, 10am-4pm
- Monday 15 June, 9am-8pm
- Tuesday 16 June, 9am-8pm
- Wednesday 17 June, 9am-8pm
- Thursday 18 June, 9am-5pm
Our BA (Hons) Fashion Graduate Show takes place on 9th June 2015 at Canal Mills in Armley, Leeds. Sassoon Hair Salon are sponsoring the show this year. (Note: the fashion show is invite only)
- 22 May - 18 June 2015
- Vernon Street & Blenheim Walk (Get Directions)