We seek to meet the Priority AA and selected AAA guidelines of the W3C Content Accessibility Guidelines.
To maximise accessibility we have:
- used only common types of font;
- aimed to use clear and simple language;
- avoided large blocks of text in italics;
- limited the use of capital letters using bold and italics to emphasise the content;
- used style sheets to control layout and presentation;
- avoided the use of frames;
- used text rather than graphics wherever possible to reduce page download time and increase your control over text size;
- not underlined text unless it is a link to another document or webpage;
- avoided placing links next to each other without text in-between;
This site is built using XHTML and CSS for presentation.