Please apply direct to the University for our postgraduate programmes using our Postgraduate Student Application Form.
To download the form right click on the link and choose save.
International applicants (from outside the UK/EU), please see here for further information.
Please follow the instructions on the application form and read the Notes to Assist You carefully, and be sure to provide all the information requested so we can deal with your application promptly.
Please click on the links below for the Notes to Assist You:
MA Creative Practice - Notes to Assist You
MA Curation Practices - Notes to Assist You
Before sending your application to the Admissions Department, please check that you have:
- Stated which course you’re applying for
- Filled in all the details about yourself and your qualifications and/or experience
- Attached a passport-sized photograph of yourself
- Requested two references, one academic reference and one from a creative practitioner. Please ask your two referees to complete the Postgraduate Student Reference Form
- Supplied additional requirements as specified in Note 1 of the Notes to Assist You
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see our Admissions Policy
Click here to see our Admissions Appeal and Complaint Policy and Procedure
Click here to see our Terms and Conditions